Spot Check! What makeup are you wearing?
Over at our sister blog, The Fashion Police, we’ve been running a Friday afternoon Checkpoint, in which readers tell us all what they’re wearing at that moment. It turned out to be a lot of fun, so I thought we’d try something similar with Dollface, so here’s how it works: I tell you what makeup I’m wearing right at this very second, and you tell me what you’re wearing. Deal?
My product list is after the jump…
So, today I’m wearing a pretty "usual" face, consisting of…
- Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation in "fair" (review coming soon!)
- Benefit Bo-ing concealer under the eyes
- A little bit of YSL Touche Eclat where needed
- GOSH eyeliner in dark brown on eyebrows and under the eye
- Benefit Speedbrow (I bought the lightest shade of this by mistake, hence the eyeliner-on-the-brows-too! The Speedbrow holds them in place, but doesn’t add much colour in this shade)
- Lancome L’Extreme mascara – black and waterproof
- Benefit Benetint cheek stain
- Benefit High Beam
- Bare lips – I did have on a slick of lip balm but it’s long since worn off!
So, a bit of a Benefit-tastic day for me. What about you? What makeup are you wearing right now?