Um, what day is it again?

Dear Self,

I know you’d really like it to be that bit closer to the weekend than it actually is, and I’m sorry to disappoint you on that score, but today is TUESDAY. Not Wednesday. Tuesday. So when you posted that special ‘Wednesday’ feature at The Fashion Police? You know, the one that’s only ever posted on a Wednesday? And when you opened it with the words, "It’s Wednesday!"? You were wrong. And also: stupid. And you are really, really lucky you didn’t get dozens of comments from people telling you that.

Please, try to keep up in future.

Love,

Amber

P.S. – TUESDAY

• Jennifer says:

I totally thought it was Wednesday, too! Very bummed when I realized how wrong I was. :(

• Erik (Sorrento) says:

I'm on the other side the world and thought it was Wednesday too. That holiday screwed things up.

• Kristabella says:

I'm all confused because I got wasted on free wine last night and stayed home "sick" today so I will probably think tomorrow is Monday.

• Haha, I was at that blog this morning and didn't even notice! How smart does that make me…

• Caroline says:

I've been a day ahead all week – it's obviously an epidemic (a very disappointing one).

• Hazel says:

I heard you on BBC Radio Northampton today :) Thought you sounded very good.

• Chichi says:

Join the club!!!! Since giving birth to my second son six months ago, I am constantly checking the calendar or asking my husband to know what day and month it is. When it's Monday, I am already wishing that it would be weekend. When weekend is coming to an end, I become very angry that Monday is only few hours away.