Abs in a Box kit makes the gym redundant. Maybe.

Abs_in_a_box_4803834d8dd5a

Now, we all want to look like we have super-defined, washboard abs on the beach, am I right? But if you’re anything like me, the thought of having to sweat it out in the gym to actually achieve those abs is slightly less than appealing. Or you don’t have time. Or you’ve been trying for months, but you still don’t seem to be seeing any results. Whatever. The fact is, you want the abs, and you want them now. Preferably in a box.

Well, here they are, folks, your complete abs-in-a-box kit. I had to rub my eyes a couple of times to make sure I was seeing this right, but yup, it really is what it looks like – a makeup kit that allows you to shade and colour your abdomen to create the appearance of toned abs when they don’t actually exist. Don’t worry, it comes with a manual to tell you how to get it. You’ll also get:

* waterproof and sweatproof abs shadows and highlighters
* abs primer
* setting spray
* semi-permanent abs stain, that lasts two to three days
* mini kabuki brush
* dual-Sided Body Contouring and Defining Brush

Oh, and here’s what it’ll apparently do for you:

Abs_makeup

Of course, it doesn’t tell you what it’ll look like if your’re NOT starting out with the figure of a model, but if you hand over $69 to IT Cosmetics, I guess you’ll soon find out. Oh, and there’s also a version for men…

What do you think, folks? Worth a go, or just plain weird?

Buy: Abs In a Box, $69

• dj says:

heehee this is hilarious!! the thought of some poor bugger carefully painting his beer gut thinking he might look toned…tooooo funnyyyy!

• Danielle says:

Is it just me or is the model relaxed in the first picture and simply flexing in the second?

• CandyM. says:

i bought this!!! i looooooooove love love it. I’m no model…average body. so i do super light definition and look maybe 5-10 lbs. skinnier and like i do some crunches here and there. yahoo!!!

• Zoe says:

Am I the only one reminded of Ms Spears dramatic “comeback”? She had some amazing abs going on that were somehow combined with quite the pot belly. Just odd, if you ask me.

• Froggie says:

You’re not the only one, Zoe >.<. I thought that immediately.

• Danielle says:

Omg. Ha ha!! Brittney’s abs were a catastrophe. why would she draw a six pack over a belly?? i wish i could draw a six pack but i just do a line down the middle and one on each side…i NEVER wanna look like she did!!