2009: now with added idiots

Just in case anyone out there was worried that 2009 might not contain quite as many idiots as 2008 did, I present the evidence to the contrary, courtesy of a comment someone  tried to post on the The Fashion Police yesterday:

“ALL THOSE DRESSES SUCK AZZ WITH DOO DOO IN THE MIDDLE!!WHO IN THE HELL DESIGNED THESE DRESSES WERE YOU ON CRACK!!!

WTF IZZ UP WITH THESE DRESSES THERE SO UGLY I WOULD NEVER WERE THEM MAB TO LIK HALLOWEEN BT PROBLY NOT EVEN DAT EWW WTF IZZ UP IN YOUR MIND WHEN U DEZZINEN DEZZZ STUPED FUCK YOU BITCH!! GO [this bit removed because I hate to think of the kind of Google traffic it would bring me]  THEN THINK ABOUT CUTE DRESSES DUMB AZZ HOE!!”

So! Yet more evidence to present when I submit my “people should have to pass an intelligence test before they’re allowed to use the internet” case to the powers that be. Whoever they are.

Luckily the spam filter did its job and stopped this work of genius from being published, but it took the brainiac who wrote it a further six attempts to post it before they realised it wasn’t going to happen. Still, I guess that’s more or less what you expect from someone who gives their name as “YOU SUCK BALLS”, although I must admit, I’m curious to know just what grammar and spelling did to this person to make him/her want to abuse them so thoroughly.

Of course, this comment has set the bar pretty high for 2009. How on earth will the other idiots out there manage to outdo this one, I wonder?

• WOW. That is one brilliant comment. I think it will definitely be difficult to top!

Amanda Nicole´s last blog post..small graces: day 2

I know! I mean, I can't imagine that the funniest comment of the year has ALREADY been written, but it's definitely going to be a hard act to follow!

• Jennifer says:

LMAO

<abbr>Jennifer´s last blog post..2009 is finally here</abbr>

• Caroline says:

LOL! This comment has made my Sunday – well, this comment and the fact that it took me a second read-through to work out the MAB was ACTUALLY supposed to mean MAYBE and had nothing to do with the fairies' midwife… I'm o proud of the fact that not only do I not understand text talk, I also automatically apply my knowledge of Shakespeare to it to reach ridiculous conclusions!

These people simply cannot be 4REAL?!

<abbr>Caroline´s last blog post..Sales</abbr>

I bet this person wouldn't even know who Shakespeare was, let alone make references to Queen Mab! My favourite word in it is "DEZZINEN" – took me ages to figure that out, it must take so much effort to actually write like that!

That's an excellent way to start the new year! It can only get better from here, right?

<abbr>Tracey´s last blog post..Friday night dot points</abbr>

• Stephanie says:

WOW…Someone is well on their way to fulfill their New Years's Resolutions to prove to the world their superior intelligence! (clearly their other resolution was to increase the popularity of the sorely neglected letter "Z")

• Louise says:

I'm impressed, I mean, I can't spell and was having difficulty reading that one! Finger corssed it's the best one for the year!

Bye-e "you suck balls", I mean Louise ;)

<abbr>Louise´s last blog post..It's started</abbr>

• Milly says:

that is certainly a classic indeed. we get the odd comment on lesbilicious that is as homophobic/sexist/generally vile as you could possibly imagine, and I admit that I do feel smug in instantly deleting and thinking about how someone's spent their time and energy writing nastiness that no one will ever read. Especially when, as in this case, they write pretty much the same message several times in the hope that at least one will get through. HA.

<abbr>Milly´s last blog post..Results of the Lesbilicious 2008 Poll</abbr>

Oh, I have to admit to feeling smug too sometimes, when people have clearly gone to a lot of effort to try and be nasty. I comfort myself with the knowledge that while my blog is clearly important enough to them for them to want to waste their time writing venomous comments, I can delete them forever in less than a second. I don't get email notifications of Fashion Police comments now, so I use the "preview comment" feature in Typepad and if the first line is abusive I just delete it without even bothering to read the rest. That way everyone's happy :)

• Kristabella says:

This is my favorite part "I WOULD NEVER WERE THEM MAB TO LIK HALLOWEEN BT PROBLY NOT EVEN DAT "

Only because I don't know what it means.

<abbr>Kristabella´s last blog post..When Writer’s Block Attacks</abbr>

• Anna says:

HAHAHA I love stupid people.

Dezzinen. Now there's a new word. This person's, um, a creative speller, I'll give them that at least. But doo doo?? Come on! There are so many more vulgar words for the same thing. Why'd they pick the one a 5-year-old would use?