It Could Be Worse. (And probably will be, knowing me…)
I wrote a post earlier today, but I deleted it because, well, I suspect there’s probably only so much whining people can take from someone whose current main problems in life are the facts that:
1. It snowed a lot this week
2. She had the cold (AGAIN), and it made her feel, like, really tired and OMG, doesn’t that suck?
3. She still has Two Heads
4. And a really, red, flaky, nose
5. And eye bags.
6. And RED WEALS. Because OF COURSE the red weals would return, on a week when my hair looked like straw, my face looked like that of someone recently exhumed, and I had two heads. OF COURSE they would.
7. Her husband is currently talking like Jack Bauer and complaining about the presence of “daggers” in his throat.
Still. I wrote a big long whiny entry about all of that, and then I read it back and my abiding impression was that, yeah, it could be worse, couldn’t it? Boo hoo, I got a second head! So what, some people don’t even have ONE HEAD, how about that? Oh God, I’m talking to myself again, aren’t I?
Anyway, my point still stands: it’s not been the best week I’ve ever had in my life, but hey, it could be a helluva lot worse so, you know, rather than do a whole lot of whining about it, here are some photos of my dog, instead. You are welcome.
OMG! Fierce! Scary! Run! Save yourselves if you can!
Could. Not. Be. More. Cute. (Note the back leg resting on the desk : he lay like that for ages…)