Gel Surprise

As many of you have long since realised, I am secretly only eight years old. So when I woke up on Saturday morning and found this sitting on my desk waiting for me, naturally I shrieked like a child:

big-pink-box

And then, when I opened it up and discovered that the big pink box contained some of my Most Favourite Things Ever – jelly sweets – I shrieked even more. I told you I was only eight…

burgers

OMG, hamburgers!

fangs

OMG, fangs!

brains

OMG brains! (The brains were the best ones, by the way.  Love them brains.)

skulls

OMG squirting skulls!

teeth

OMG teeth!

I would say more about this, but obviously I’ve been on a sugar high since Saturday morning*, and I need to go and chase Rubin round the garden or something to work it off. But jelly sweets! Yay!

(P.S. Don’t worry, I have been eating them sparingly. Or as sparingly as I can, anyway. Am sensible like that. Well, sometimes…)

• Fi says:

Love it! I am going to point H towards this blog so he can get inspiration for my birthday gift…

Well done Terry.

<abbr>Fi´s last blog post..Nailene Tip Whitener – The Lazy Girl’s French Manicure</abbr>

• Jane says:

That box is the most girly thing I've ever seen. I hope you're going to keep it once all the sweets are gone? Terry sounds like the best boyfriend ever from these surprises; I'm glad Gel Suprise didn't turn out to be some weird lube/hair gel/toothpaste – related gift!

(And hi, by the way, I can't remember if I've ever commented on here before; if so it was a long long time ago! But I'm a frequent lurker, even if it's rare that I pipe up/butt in…)

<abbr>Jane´s last blog post..Jane Birkin / Busy, busy</abbr>

• Hilary says:

I second Jane's comment: If this is from Terry, he rocks! He rocks anyway, of course. Enjoy!

<abbr>Hilary´s last blog post..Almost Heaven</abbr>

• Veronika says:

What an awesome gift!! so bloody jealous;) mainly causen am bored to tears at work at the moment but seriously, that is so sweet… "Kudos" to Terry.;)

• Awesome! I'm much more of a gummi treats/fruity candy person. I can pass up chocolate, but cannot pass up fruity and/or gummi candy!

<abbr>Kristabella´s last blog post..Must…Write…Something…</abbr>

Seriously. I'll take Terry when you're done.

<abbr>Tracey´s last blog post..What I've done this week (by Tracey)</abbr>

• Louise says:

Sooooo many points for Terry for coming up with this idea (or stealing it from where ever etc etc) I am totally going to have to steal it and convert it to suit my other half, although I have a feeling it's going to need months of planning….. Thanks Terry, 3 cheers for you!

<abbr>Louise´s last blog post..Bugger</abbr>

• Erin says:

That Terry's doing pretty well! Next thing you know, he'll have gotten you a place on Neighbours as an extra! ;)

<abbr>Erin´s last blog post..I'm So Excited!</abbr>

• Camilla says:

This is such a brilliant idea. I'd like to join the queue to marry Terry too.

Can I be really cheeky and nab this idea to do my Mum a mother's day pressie?

<abbr>Camilla´s last blog post..The lowest of the low?</abbr>

• Sarah says:

Have you ever considered renting Terry out? I reckon you could make a fair bit getting him to train peoples other halves in awesomness

<abbr>Sarah´s last blog post..I'm Shunning Winter</abbr>