A picture is worth a thousand blog posts

There hasn’t been much time for blogging this week. Well, there’s been time for BLOGGING, obviously, because, well, that’s pretty much all I’ve done. But I’ve done so much of it here, here and here that there just hasn’t been time to do any of it, er, here. Sorry. I’d say that all work and no play makes Amber a dull blogger but I guess you already knew that.  So!

Other than the almighty blogathon that has been my week so far, nothing has happened. I mean, AT ALL. I haven’t yet succumbed to swine flu, which has surprised me, really, because normally if there’s a flu going around, I will get it. Sometimes twice. I’m guessing Swine Flu is probably waiting until I go on holiday next month before it gets me, because, you know, no point in ruining an ordinary working week when you can ruin a much-anticipated holiday instead, is there?

(Did I mention I’m going on holiday next month? I am going on holiday next month. Yes, I am going to Florida. I cannot. wait.)

Anyway, where was I? I’m sure there was a point to this entry, but dammed if I know what it was.  Look, here is a picture of my dog!

rubin-and-ted

And we can only really guess at the ways in which this incident traumatised Ted, because here is what I found him wearing when I walked into the bedroom yesterday:

ted

You see what I have to put up with?

• CJ says:

Florida is gorgeous right now! You’ll love it!

• Gemma says:

it appears Ted and I have the same shoes. He's obviously a man (bear?) of good taste.

<abbr>Gemma´s last blog post..I want to see the zoo, she said…</abbr>

• Nina says:

Hee very cute :D Rubin, and Ted as well. You can totally tell that Ted's been living with you all the time: he knows it's all about the bow ;)

<abbr>Nina´s last blog post..Love Potion N°9</abbr>

He's been living with me since I was born – he's a very distinguised bear!

• Nina says:

Yeah, I know he has :) At some point I'll have to post a pic of "Pandi" who has been with me ever since I saw the light of day. So Ted can get to know a new monochromatic friend ;)

(I've always been a total genius, which is proven by the fact that I came up with the name "Pandi" for… a panda bear. Yeah, I know.)

<abbr>Nina´s last blog post..Love Potion N°9</abbr>

• Rubin reminds me so much of my mom's toy pom-poo-mutt. I think it's the funny little faces they both make! And poor Ted. This is certifiably traumatized.

<abbr>Amanda Nicole´s last blog post..pink on grey</abbr>

Do you think Ted has some dark secret he needs to share?

<abbr>Tracey´s last blog post..Mellow Yellow Monday</abbr>

• Erin says:

Aw, I love Ted :)

<abbr>Erin´s last blog post..Pretty Vintage!</abbr>

• Veta says:

D'aww. I covet them all (Ted, Rubin AND shoes, of course)

• Hilary says:

I love Ted in your shoes- just adorable. I see that you said you've had Ted since childhood, what kind/brand bear is he? I never care much for stuffed animals but Ted? Is tops.

<abbr>Hilary´s last blog post..Change of Plans</abbr>

Ooh, I have no idea what brand he is! My grandmother bought him for me when I was born, so he's not a young bear, and if he ever had a tag, it's long gone… My mum will probably remember which store he came from, though, if she's reading this…

• Too cute! So jealous of your trip too lol. Why is it always raining here??? Anyway also wanted to say, thanks again for starting Shoeperwoman…always a daily read/lust!

<abbr>Wanderlusting´s last blog post..Design Profile: Hannah Fletcher of Narcissist</abbr>

Last night we had hailstones here – I'm SO ready for that trip! And you're welcome, I'm really glad you're liking Shoeperwoman, loving your comments!

• Kristabella says:

I am jealous of your upcoming holiday!

<abbr>Kristabella´s last blog post..Is It Called Sudafed Because Someone With A Stuffy Nose Tried To Say Stuffy Head?</abbr>

I absolutely can't wait – of course, all of the rain and freezing temperatures here just make it seem all the more appealing!