A lazy day by the pool…

DONE-WEB…and as usual, I was just a little bit overdresed for it. Terry, meanwhile, got in some jumping practice:

terry-pool-2

(Photoshopping courtesy of Terry!)

• Selina says:

Oooh, if there really were that many of you just imagine how much shopping you could do!

• Erin says:

Love the swimsuit. You're looking great, by the way! All that gym work is paying off! (I'm going to have to start working out, otherwise I'm going to look awful next to you in our photoshoot! Way to go, motivation, hee!)

• xony says:

great jumping skillz!

• anonymous says:

Floirda is awesome, isn't it? I was reading a previous blog post of yours and you said you liked the United Kingdoms' system of healthcare. Would you please go further on that topic and explain the government. Is is true that people come to the United States for healthcare? You also said in a previous post that gas was $10 a gallon! That is crazy! So, overall who has the better government the United States and the United Kingdom? Sorry if I caused you any trouble with my rambling!

God Bless!

• Fi says:

LOL!

Love the swimsuit and it goes great with the Louboutins. Looks like you're having a fab time.

• Sophie says:

Overdressed or not, your outfit is fabulous!

• Gemma says:

Wow that swimsuit is just like the Oli one but without the awful customer service! I love the retro suit & Loubs, you look amazing. You are my hero. Gonna be channeling you when I go away though I doubt my friends will humour me taking photos like that!

• Lavvie says:

OMG!!!! I love those photos! I love what you've done with them!

• Lauren says:

I absolutely love the pose where you're sitting on the ground in your gorgeous new shoes. I must have a bikini like yours next summer…it's adorable!

• Haha, these are great! Of course, your bathing suit is all kinds of adorable.
    .-= Amanda Nicole´s last blog ..ta da! =-.

• Lila says:

I couldn't drink my tea for laughing..I will look at these pics when I want cheering up, so cool..glad you are having a fab time x

• Mhairi says:

you and the louboutins look fab beside the pool – you are so lucky. But in your absence we are having quite good weather – it has been warm and very sunny for the last 3 days straight.

hope you guys are having fun and we will see you soon.

x
    .-= Mhairi´s last blog ..slightly calmer now, but still not happy =-.

• Laura D says:

where oh where can i get a swimsuit just like that!? i have been looking literally everywhere. and please please say it's available stateside…

• Nina says:

Fab swimsuit, fab shoes, fab photoshop and fab jumping skillz :D

Glad you're having a good time. Read you soon!
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..There are many things that I am not =-.