Things I Bought: Christian Louboutin edition

So, Neiman Marcus had a sale on…

christian-louboutin-shoes

Whoops.

I also got a Sephora Loyalty Card. You’d think that would be absolutely useless to me given that I live in a country Sephora doesn’t ship to, but nope, I already qualified for the free gift:

sephora

(note: that’s not the free gift. The free gift was a Benefit BadGal mini mascara. Sweet.)

Yesterday we took Terry and my dad for their joint birthday treat (they both had birthdays the week before we came out here):

parasailing

That’s them. You’ll just have to take my word for it.

train-ride

We also took a train ride, which came complete with sunset, and also: wine. Very cool.

Tomorrow, though, the thing I’ve been looking forward to most about this trip: swimming with dolphins, yay! Meanwhile, a good time is being had by all:

family

But especially by me and Terry:

me-and-terry

• xony says:

OMG HOW CAN YOU JUMP SO HIGH?! D:

Oh my god the shoes are STUNNING!

• Lovely! Shoe envy setting in… it's mianly the colour, it's stunning!
    .-= mysterycreature´s last blog ..Shoes glorious shoes! Why do we love them so? =-.

• Anne-Marie says:

Those shoes…..sigh, I am so jealous!!

• Sophie says:

WOW. *shoes* They are … beautiful! Also… how DO you jump so high???

• Lauren says:

Adorable shoes! Love the purple.

I also love your swimming costumes…both of them are oh so cute.

Great to hear you're having fun

• Mhairi says:

So So So jealous of the Louboutins – they were the ones I was looking at for the wedding – the colour is the colour I wanted as well.

Also – how high can you jump?!? Like the swimming costumes also – very cute.

x
    .-= Mhairi´s last blog ..David's Kilt – Done =-.

• Eva says:

Gorgeous shoes, super high jumping and a great bikini body. *jealous*

• Looks like you're having so much fun! I've been pondering the Bad Gal mascara, let me know how it goes!
    .-= Amanda Nicole´s last blog ..first 15 =-.

• Kathleen says:

Wow, you two jump high. I can never take shots like that properly–they always come out blurry.

And those purple shoes? Lovely, though the stiletto would cause me to break an ankle or two.

• Stephen says:

Heh – I'm reading the comments, and everyone is about the shoes.

Me – I'm about the Mickey!!!

Is that the Mickey out the back of the Contemporary resort, on the lake, perchance?

It's a whole year till we go back! I can't believe I have to wait so long!

P.S. Loving the photo of you and Terry

• You do jump really high! It makes me think of those old school Toyota commercials.
    .-= Kristabella´s last blog ..Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! How Do You Like ‘Em? =-.

• Selina says:

Oh the shoes – so very very pretty? Can I borrow them? I'll pay for postage to New Zealand and I *promise* to send them back – honest!

• Andrea says:

Oh, Louboutins! I have been lusting after a pair of Louboutins for weeks, months, years…I would LOVE a pair! However, I don't want to end up in the poor house! When you say "sale," how much does that mean for the LOVELY Louboutins?