Things Terry Ate: a gigantic burger

what-terry-ate

Terry is in training for our trip to Florida. He ate this tonight. Good job we’ve got that gym membership…

Tags

• Terry says:

It won't take me long to burn off that 1 pound of beef :) And I didn't eat it ALL, you had two mouthfuls remember? :D

• Caroline says:

Good lord alive – where do you even find a burger that big over here?!

Good work!

<abbr>Caroline´s last blog post..Happy Friday!</abbr>

Is it my imagination or is that burger as big as Terry's head?

<abbr>Tracey´s last blog post..Finally Friday</abbr>

• Amy says:

How does that much food fit in a stomach?? Makes mine hurt thinking about it…

• Terry says:

After being brought up on Greek Mum sized portions my stomach has never recovered. Luckily I get myself to the gym quite often, otherwise I would be the size of a house :D

• Erin says:

Egads! Did you make that or buy it?? That is a seriously ridiculous burger!

• Terry says:

I made it, would you expect any less from me :) However, it was only small scale test run. It just came into my head a few weeks ago that I wanted to make one of those massive burgers that you occasionally see in the news. And I would make that burger for a party (that doesn't exist yet) And at that party everyone would have a wee bit of the burger.

And once an idea comes into my head I just have to do it! Today I am going to make a slightly bigger burger and hopefully that will be the last one before the super sized one that I am going to make for the party that doesn't exist ;) yet…

• Hel cruse says:

Omg! He wouldn't need to eat again for hours!

<abbr>Hel cruse´s last blog post..Sunday Stealing for a Friday 20???</abbr>

• Terry says:

I must admit, even though I ate it about 13 hours ago, I am not even close to wanting anything else to eat yet.

• Sophie says:

Wowza that burger is huge!!

• Mhairi says:

You should see that size of the burger he is cooking round at mine today!

It is double – literally.

If yesterdays was a whopper then today he is making the big mac. Two layers of burger in a triple layer bun with all the trimmings.

There is only 3 of them going to be eating it as well.

x

<abbr>Mhairi´s last blog post..Update time again…</abbr>

• Camilla says:

Holy cow!

<abbr>Camilla´s last blog post..Getting on with it…</abbr>

• Mhairi says:

have just eaten some of the burger – it is actually really nice.

well done

x

<abbr>Mhairi´s last blog post..Update time again…</abbr>

• Karen says:

NOM! looks yum. i ate part of a massive burger once, four of us shared it. and then i went for training afterwards and had to hold back the puke. good times. (:

• Phred says:

In reality, the burger was normal sized. Terry just has abnormally small hands and head. /sarcasm

Check out this burger from the local baseball team's stadium

• wilma romero says:

Hello just figured i will let you know that i also had a problem with this blog coming up frozen as well. Might be monkeys in the system.