Homeward Bound

Well, we’re headed home tomorrow, assuming our plane doesn’t drop out of the sky – and recent events lead me to believe that this is a strong possibility – and I don’t think it would be possible for me to feel any more depressed about that than I am right now. I am absolutely miserable, which obviously makes me a lot of fun to be around – sorry, Terry! I’ve never been one of those people who goes around saying things like, “It’s good to have a break, but it’s good to come home, too!” or “You know, if the UK just got the weather no-one would ever want to leave!”, so my family will probably have to prise my hands off the door frame tomorrow to get me to leave. Gah.

My case is currently weighing in at just under the 20k luggage allowance our airline gives us, but that’s only with three pairs of shoes stuffed into my carry-on (which was also weighed on the way out here – seriously, who DOES that?), not including the pair I bought today, which…. actually, no, I’m too embarrassed to even speak about that. Let’s just say that the Neiman Marcus sale I mentioned? Was a really good sale. A REALLY good sale. Let us never speak of it again, though. Seriously.

Anyway, I’m off to drink more wine re-weigh my suitcase a few more times, so I will leave you with yet more – more! – of my holiday snaps. GOD.

hard-rock

ambers

• Sophie says:

Awww! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip anyway :) Hopefully your shoes won't weigh down your bags *too* much.

• Fi says:

Oh come on, you know we need to see the new shoes!
    .-= Fi´s last blog ..Apologies… =-.

• Camilla says:

Ooh, love your outfits.
    .-= Camilla´s last blog ..Blog maintenance… =-.

• Hilary says:

I know just what you mean- the end of any vacation is SUCH a bummer. Sigh. Looks like, on the plus-side you had a blast! Can't wait for more details!
    .-= Hilary´s last blog ..My Very Own =-.

• Diane says:

At least you get to see Rubin, right? And wear your fab shoes.

My carry-on bag was weighed when I went to Australia, which was a shock – and not fair!

• Veronika says:

I actually like returning from holidays.. cause I miss my family and dog, friends, clothes..:)) and btw, you've gotten really good with photoshop – or whatever program you used for the 2nd pic, really like how it looks:)
    .-= Veronika´s last blog ..Becasue there's certain things I just don't do. =-.

• Brigid says:

hi! I really like your blog and you inspired me to start one too! mine is going to be a lot about fashion and I would love hints about how you made your blog so super cool
    .-= Brigid´s last blog ..Heals have magical powers. =-.

• Louise says:

Wow, Terry is a very clever little Photoshop fairy isn't he!
    .-= Louise´s last blog ..Pom-Pom Paws =-.

• Lavvie says:

Wow!! Looks like you had fun!

I just wish we had a Hard Rock Cafe in Chennai.

And Terry, you photoshop skiills are WOW!!
    .-= Lavvie´s last blog ..On Michaels. =-.

• Stephen says:

Geez Red, you look… wow. Really wow.