The Way We Roll

I still have the post-holiday blues. Especially now that it’s rained on St. Swithins Day, which means 40 days of rain for us! (Not that we’ll really notice the difference here in Scotland, obviously…)

Anyway, here, have a video, courtesy of Terry. I think he misses it too…

• Steve says:

Great piece. Can tell you miss the sun and the warmth!

• What a cute video! Terry is having far too much at home.
    .-= Amanda Nicole´s last blog ..the devil's work =-.

• Jane says:

Love the video, so jealous! Looks like a wonderful holiday, no wonder you have the blues now though. Also, fab video skillz from Terry, so well done to him too! x
    .-= Jane´s last blog .."God, I hope my mother doesn't read this interview!" =-.

• wendy says:

Okay – now I want your life. You have Laboutins in a video & I only own Jimmys!

• Simone says:

oh, this video is great! not going to lie, though… I think my favourite part of it is the JONAS BROTHERS MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND, EEEEE! ♥
    it obvious you had a great time in Flordia. I’d miss it too!

• Terry says:

I like that song a lot. I'd never heard of them until I found that song on spotify about a week before we went on holiday. The Brothers had huge billboard adverts all over Disney.

• Lauren says:

I love the video! My favourite part is you in the shoe store which makes me wanna buy some new shoes. Lucky it’s late night shopping tonight! The picture at the end of the video is awesome.

• Erin says:

That is too cool for school!

• Veronika says:

Aww the ocean looks lovely! uber jealous:)
    .-= Veronika´s last blog ..Restaurant recommendations.. =-.

• Aimee says:

Fab video! Is it too early for me to start counting down the days until we go out in Novmeber??
    .-= Aimee´s last blog ..Thursday 16.07. =-.

• Jennifer says:

That was so cool! I am glad your vacation was all that you wished for and then some

• Kathleen says:

Terry could direct music videos!

• Becky says:

Awesome video! I can see why you didn't want to come back, I want to go on holiday now!! *stamps feet* Does Terry do these vids professionally or something? They are great :)
    .-= Becky´s last blog ..Win the perfect Treat for Puffy Eyes! =-.

• Terry says:

I do not Becky. I started doing basic editing back when we got married. Just to make the wedding footage nice and watchable rather than being something that gets stuck in a drawer and forgotten about. Now I just make a video for each holiday we go on.

• Hoshi says:

I love it? Did you do those shaky clips of the toy boats from horseback? You guys have mad jumping skills!

• Nina says:

Are you kidding me?!!! This video is seriously amazing!! Wow! Jealous of your cool holidays and your mad vid making skills ;)
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..Secondary translation: you’re doin’ it wrong! =-.

• Stephen says:

Heh – that was brilliant. More, please!

• Selina says:

Awesome video. But what's with the freaky blue men? I was doing fine until they leapt out at me now I can't get their grinning blue faces out of my head! *shudder*
    .-= Selina´s last blog ..Your daily dose of pretty: Overland Novel purple patent brogue =-.

Oh, it was an advertising board for the Blue Man Group:

We didn't go to see the show, blue men not really being our thing, but my mum had her photo taken with the sign as a joke.