These things come in threes…

(Note: for those of you tuning in because you’re concerned about The Melting¬†that was scheduled for today, I bring good news: yesterday my phone changed its mind and decided that rather than the “SUN MELTING, OMG!” it had predicted , we would just be having “non-stop rain” instead. So THAT’S good. We can stand down the vigil at least.)

Yesterday I broke my favourite coffee mug.

I was reaching into a cupboard in the kitchen to get one of Rubin’s treats, and my elbow knocked against a tub of Marshmallow Fluff, which fell to the counter and landed on my mug.

The Fluff was fine. The mug was not. And, OK, it was just a (FAVOURITE!) mug. But given that this week has seen the lost of my favourite dress AND my favourite mug, I have to wonder: WHAT NEXT?

They say these things come in threes. I’m not going anywhere NEAR my favourite shoes this week, that’s for damn sure.

• Kate says:

I was tuning in because I was concerned about The Melting! I was quite excited to see a photo of it. At least non-stop rain is something you are used to coping with.

Sorry about your mug. Not surprised the fluff took it down – that stuff is pretty indestructible.

• Uh-oh. Better lock Rubin up in a safe place in case he falls to misfortune!
    .-= Amanda Nicole´s last blog ..recipe: egg, avocado & cheese sandwich =-.

• Lisa I says:

I'm thinking along the lines of maybe Terry should pin his name, address, and phone number to his shirt.

Well, if so far you've lost the dress, a top and now the mug, I think your three things are safely over and done with. Just keep Rubin and Terry on leashes for a bit. Maybe until this week is over, you know, for safety's sake.
    .-= Tracey´s last blog ..Testing =-.

• Sophie says:

Aww! Ditto to Amanda Nicole's comment – Rubin may not be safe! :P

• Dana says:

I think a wolf such as Rubin can make sure it will not get lost :)
    .-= Dana´s last blog ..Blue Monday =-.

• Veronika says:

In your last post you wrote you had lost your mind, so maybe the mug already was number 3? :) things could be worse, like the sun melting (thou I read on the net two days ago that the "cold times" are appearently over and a new decade of warmer weather is about to begin. huh. guess I should have resisted buying those warm warm boots on sale..)
    .-= Veronika´s last blog ..Results are in! =-.