You have GOT to be kidding me…

I don’t know why this still has the power to surprise me, but so much for “summer”…

p.s. That’s in celcius, by the way. 13c = about 55f. But it’s the rain that’s the real killer…

• Erin says:

*shivering*

It’s winter here and it’s 15C. I’m a little chilly, but the sky is blue and the sun is out, so not much.

You so need to move here! ;)
    .-= Erin´s last blog ..Happy Thursday! =-.

The sun makes all the difference. Here it literally HAS rained since St Swithin's day, and going by that forecast, I really think we're in for 40 days of it. Do the weather Gods not KNOW that I have suede shoes to wear? *huff*

• Sophie says:

It's winter here and the temperature is 14C! Do you ever get to wear summery clothes??

Hardly ever: when I buy my house in Florida, I'm going to just keep all my summer clothes over there, to save room in my suitcase – and it's not like they get a whole lot of use here!

Look on the bright side. On Tuesday it’s going to be 18 deg!

• xony says:

You’re more than welcome over here! We’re 36° (celcius) today, and that’s a nice fresh day around here!
    .-= xony´s last blog .._xony: @adelortega jajajaja la verdad las cosas hubieran sido más emocionantes si así hubiera resultado… y si tuvieran sables láser! =-.

• Veronika says:

we’ve been having a “summer” like this for the whole duration of june, july. Now things have gotten a bit better but loads of thunderstorms..

so you’re not alone.:)
    .-= Veronika´s last blog ..Week summary #2 =-.

• Typical Chicago weather in July is usually about 90 degrees and pretty humid.

This weekend it was in the 60s! It was freezing! I’ve never worn a sweater in July in Chicago, that I can remember.

What is up with Mother Nature lately?
    .-= Kristabella´s last blog ..Hoedown Throwdown =-.

• Hayley says:

Oh wow…

Our summer here in the midwest of the US went away for a few days, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be back. I understand now, though, why you would want to move to Florida (other than all the reasons that include shopping, of course).
    .-= Hayley´s last blog ..It’s a Bittersweet Symphony…wait, no, just sweet right now. =-.

• Anne says:

Hey Amber, got directed to this site whilst searching for reasons for my car not starting the other day. Think we have the same type of car – you still having problems with yours?

Hi,

No, mine is fine now – it only seems to happen when it’s damp and the car hasn’t been driven for a while. Hasn’t happened for a long time now, touch wood!

• Madeline says:

Oh my God! You have no idea how jealous I am of the weather you get in Scotland! Do you want to switch towns? Here in Bucharest we got 35 C… the pavement was literaly melting. I do, however find a temperature of 13 degrees just perfect. I love the cold (hate the hot weather, obviously) and I just adore the rain. I am seriously considering a relocation, and Scotland would be right on the top of my list, apart from Norway. Anyway, you can always take a vacation again :P