The Green Dress Cometh

Well, the replacement green dress arrived on Saturday morning (I waited all morning for the mail, so obviously it arrived the very second I switched on the shower. I wish I’d thought to do that earlier…) and I can report that All Is  Well. Thankfully, this now concludes the period of my life where I spent an entire month writing about the same freaking dress, over and over again, GOD.

Slightly against my better judgement, but because some of you asked to see it, I now present what’s likely to be The Biggest Anti-Climax in the History of this Blog Ever:

green-dress

Yes, it’s THAT dress. And actually? That’s not even the replacement dress. I was too lazy to take a photo of it, so this is actually a photo of the original, may it rest it peace. Wherever it is. (WHERE IS IT?!) I’m happy to have tracked down one just like it (only new! With tags!), but even so, I don’t think I will ever wear it now. That would just be ASKING for trouble…

• Veronika says:

congratulations on it coming!:)

• Sophie says:

Ha! At least you have it now and can know that there is a green dress available should you need it :)

• Lauren says:

Yay! It's such a nice dress. I recommend sticking the dress to you with double sided tape so it'll be impossible to lose.

• Erin says:

Well, it is a lovely dress. I wonder when The Original will turn up. Odds are, by the weekend! ;)
    .-= Erin´s last blog ..Vintage Wedding Outfit! =-.

• Aww! It's just as pretty as I remembered it :)
    .-= Amanda Nicole´s last blog ..new digs =-.

• Selina says:

Actually in order not to lose it you should probably wear it all the time. I mean ALL the time. Because the odds of it disappearing when it's actually on you are pretty slim. Although just to be safe you may want to make sure you're wearing your best underwear when you do wear it, just in case …
    .-= Selina´s last blog ..Kit Chalk It Up polishes =-.

• mandi says:

so glad you have your replacement dress :) I think what happened is that getting in the car, you might have popped the bag with the dress and top in it – on the car roof…

You forgot to grab it and so its come off somewhere between points A & B. Done it a million times!

I did think of that, but my parents actually stood and watched us drive away, and it was a bright pink bag, so I think they would’ve noticed if it was on the roof. It’s a mystery :(

• Kristabella says:

I hope the mystery ends at some point because really, where is it?

Glad you have a replacement! It's so purty!
    .-= Kristabella´s last blog ..DINAO Round 13 – The John Hughes Tribute Edition =-.

• Veta says:

Wow, I've been waiting for a photo of the Green Dress for a month :)

Having been in the same position I can completely understand your obsessiveness over its mysterious loss, and the cuteness of the dress totally warrants it.

I do bet it'll show up any moment now, somewhere under your nose!
    .-= Veta´s last blog ..a vintage photoshoot =-.