A new Sephora Lash Stash: 10 mini mascaras in one box!
Even although only one of the mascaras in my Sephora Lash Stash has met my (admittedly very picky) requirements so far, I still think it’s a great buy, especially for mascara addicts like myself, because it gives you an opportunity to try out of all these different products for only a fraction of the price the full-sized versions would cost.
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into Sephora, though, they go and bring out a new Lash Stash, containing ten DIFFERENT mascaras. Sigh. Looks like I already have something on my Wish List for my next trip to the States, then.
This time round you get :
- 0.16 oz Hourglass Superficial Lash
- 0.09 oz Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara
- 0.13 oz Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing and Strengthening Mascara
- 0.14 oz Benefit A Little Bit BADGal Lash Mascara
- 0.2 oz Smashbox Lash DNA
- 0.03 oz Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara
- 0.07 oz Fresh Supernova
- 0.1 oz Sephora Lash Stretcher
- 0.14 oz Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain
- 0.12 oz Cargo LashActivator
All of these cost just $39: a bargain. And lots of fun, too. Get it at www.sephora.com, and if mascara isn’t your thing, there are also versions containing perfume and skincare products in trial-sized versions.