Friday Photo: Wine Time!

So, I’ve noticed that no one actually comes here on a Friday, so I thought I’d revive the Friday Photo that I used to do did a couple of times way back in the day, so I don’t have to write actual words that no one will read. Lazy: it’s my middle name!

For today’s Friday Photo, I present a fascinating glimpse of the professional blogger at work:

Blogger, working

Blogger, working

Actually, this photo is part of an entire series taken by my dad (thanks dad!) during our last trip to Florida. And I look the same in every single one of them. Witness

At home

At home

In the Olive Garden

In the Olive Garden

Look! I’m even dressed the same!*

* On top, anyway. I wasn’t wearing the classy “shorts and heels” outfit from the image above. I hope not, anyway. I actually can’t remember much about that holiday, to be honest. I wonder why?

At the pool*

At the pool*

You feel like YOU’VE been drinking wine after looking at that last one, don’t you? Let that be a lesson to you all, then

Anyway, that was my Friday Photo. You could do one too**, and then it could be like, a meme or something. Or, you know, not.

* Taken AFTER I’d been swimming, not before or during. Use alcohol responsibly, kids. Like me.

** Doesn’t have to be a photo of you drunk, obviously. Although that would be funny.

Edited to Add: I feel like I should point out that I am not actually drunk in any of these. That was supposed to be a joke :)

What do you mean no-one comes here on a Friday? I visit EVERY SINGLE DAY, Amber. I just don’t always comment.

I would do your Friday Photo meme except there are no photos of me drunk anywhere in the universe. Not that I haven’t been drunk, just that I don’t let anyone document it forever.

Sorry about the caps, I may have been reading too many Dooce entries lately. Also: lovely Louboutins.
    .-= Tracey´s last blog ..After the fires =-.

• Lauren says:

I'm with Tracey, I visit every day too.

I don't get drunk so there are no photos of me drunk in existance.

• Claire says:

I'm with Tracey and Lauren, I visit every day too

*spots a developing theme with her eagle eye* :-)

There are only 7 photos of me in the whole cosmiverse (2 of those are on my wedding day) and I'm not drunk in any of them, sorry.

I could do a Friday Photo meme with my dog though, there are approx a million photos of him.

lol! I actually specifically said that it didn't have to be a photo of you drunk!

• Terry says:

<blockquote cite="comment-6128">

Amber: lol! I actually specifically said that it didn’t have to be a photo of you drunk!

:D

<blockquote cite="comment-6128">

Amber:write actual words that no one will read.

<blockquote cite="comment-6128">

Amber:

** Doesn’t have to be a photo of your drunk, obviously. Although that would be funny.

I chuckled :) Anyway I don't have a blog so here is one of me completely drunk at my birthday.

• Caroline says:

Kay, gotta find me a pic of me with wine now…

I have a feeling that won't be too great a challenge! :D
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Simple Corn Soup =-.

• Actually, it you said it doesn’t have to be a photo of “your” drunk. Which is a lovely little spelling error that makes me want to go and find a drunk that can be mine. Right now! “Ladies and gents” I will declare, as I walk into a room. “Ladies and gents, let me introduce my drunk. Isn’t he cute?!” :)
    .-= Lauren Cooke´s last blog ..Moving Nightmares =-.

• Selina says:

Like most of the other commenters I don't get drunk. Totally don't. The existence of several photos showing evidence to the contrary never ceases to amaze me. They won't be featuring on my blog!
    .-= Selina´s last blog ..Your daily dose of pretty: Magnolia opal earrings =-.

• Veronika says:

I've got a million drunk photos (most of which are sadly featured on facebook via my lovely friends who choose to tag me in the worst pictures..), and yeah, you said they didn't have to be drunk pictures but then wgain why not..:)

here one from (the begining of) my bday party in July. I'm still trying to forget how that night ended..:D

.-= Veronika´s last blog ..Nikki <3</a> =-.

• It's a tough crowd on Fridays in the blogosphere, for sure. Love the photos ;)
    .-= Amanda Nicole´s last blog ..& =-.

• That's why I started to do DINAO on Fridays because it seems like people don't want to read. They just want to look at photos.

But what do I know? I've blogged twice in the last 2 weeks.
    .-= Kristabella´s last blog ..Laffs =-.

• Hmmm. I like the wine photos! Glass of Wine Makes your Eyes look Huge, and Doe Like.

I am trying to achieve the same effect with a large glass of Spiced Rum and Coke!

My Eyes are dilated,. Not Cute!
    .-= Helen Cruse´s last blog ..Trees of Green, Red Roses too. I see them bloom =-.

• Sharlie says:

And you are VERY gorgeous! (Even in the "drunk" pic! :P) I'm soooo jealous of your hair. I want red hair so badly I tried to dye it that color. Didn't end pretty.

• Stephen says:

Just catching up – that top photo: did you have the ENTIRE bottle of wine in that glass?

;+)

• robyn says:

As I’ve started to finally stumble onto your other blogs (other than the fashion police that is), I must first say that I love them and spend far too much time reading through them. Then I must also say that I am ridiculously jealous of your heels.