Gratuitous Rubin: sunbeam

Rubin’s favourite sleeping spot: the little pool of sunlight that falls through the bathroom window and lands in the hallway:

rubin-sunbeam

On Saturday morning, the bathroom door was closed, and – get this – he actually went and pushed it open with his paw, just so he could create that little pool of light to lie in. Isn’t he a clever boy? Sometimes?

• Erin says:

Awww, Rubin I <3 you! I'm gonna cuddle you soon!!! :D
    .-= Erin´s last blog ..Modern Vintage: Vintage Hairstyling by Lauren Rennells =-.

• Caroline says:

"My dog is cosy and light as a cloud!"

Ok, it's supposed to be "bed" not "dog", and I probably shouldn't admit to knowing the words to a Care Bear Movie song… but that's the first thing I though when I saw this – he looks all cuddly and cosy and cloud-like!

Bless Rubin!
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..All Aboard! (Part 2) =-.

• Mhairi says:

Our dog Toby does exactly the same thing. He follows the sunshine around the livingroom floor during the day. If the blinds are closed he cries until they are opened, even at 6 in the morning.

x
    .-= Mhairi´s last blog ..Babysitting and Zoo Trip =-.

• Nina says:

Aww this is super cute! Buck likes to lie in the sun, too. But he often sneezes if he does ;) Plus we live in Germany, so at this time of the year the sun is just not a frequent visitor.
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..Mom – don’t read this! =-.

• Awwww, clever indeed! I love how animals sunbathe :)

• My cats used to do that in my old apartment in the summer when it was already 98 degrees inside the house and there they would be, getting even HOTTER in the sun.

Now they don't like the new place because I'm too lazy to open the blinds during the day because I don't want a high A/C bill. It's no wonder they pee on the carpet. They just want a little sun!
    .-= Kristabella´s last blog ..Laffs =-.

• Nikki G says:

That is just too sweet for words!! I just love little doggies. My Chihuahua, CoCo, does that too!!

• That's just the cutest *squeals*

• eyeliah says:

How cute! I have a spot like that in the living room where I'll lay down, lol. Oh wow, cool that you have a moderator for comments! :)
    .-= eyeliah´s last blog ..Burn Our Dreams in a Single Night =-.

• maz aka MallyMon says:

So there IS sun in Scotland!!!