Dressember Day 13: Daylight!

(Dress, George via eBay; shoes, Vivienne Westwood for Melissa)

OMG! A photo that wasn’t taken at night, on the hotel balcony! Well, I didn’t want you to think we were secretly vampires or something…

This dress actually has something of a story to it (no, it’s not THAT green dress…), but it’s a story that will have to wait for another time, because not only has my Internet connection cut me off twice now mid-post, I also wanted to thank you all again for the wonderful comments you’ve been leaving on my last few posts.

I had much, much more I wanted to say about this, but unfortunately the crappy Internet connection means that will also have to wait: all I’ll say for now, then, is that Terry and I have both been reading the comments, and they’ve really meant a lot to us, so thank you so much for that, and I will respond individually when I get back to the land of snow and Internet. Meanwhile, I’ll keep on valiantly wearing dresses in unsuitable places, so you don’t have to…

(We’ve both had nightmares about snow every single night since we’ve been here. No prizes for guessing why…)

• Emily says:

I kinda hate you right now… It is horrible and snowy outside here and looking at those photos make me sad!
    But the dress, shoe and nail colour coordination makes me smile so it all balances out in the end :)

Hope you are having a wonderful time!!

Love from snowy icky Germany

• Tali says:

Oh those pictures are so beautiful!! They make me desperately want to go to a sunny place as well. But I guess this winter I won’t make it) I even have a ski vacation planned..

The dress is gorgeous, the shoes are my long time favorite and you look so happy)
    Cannot wait to read this grin dress story.

xx
    Tali

• Katie says:

I am so pleased for you both that you are having a fantastic holiday – I’m envious of the sunshine!

I’ve not commented on your previous posts yet, I was waiting to see how it all turned out (well, we know it is good!), but I didn’t realise the pair of you had been through so much, and so young.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story, and seeing some more of your beautiful dresses :D

• Pauline says:

Your look incredible in all your photos love the dresses and certainly enjoying seeing the summer ones makes a nice change, the snow gone from England mainly I think Scotland recovered also now, however it forecast to come again in the next few days.

• Caitlan says:

What an amazing, colorful view!

• I’m so happy for you both. You deserve a lovely holiday in the sun and I’ sure you are making the best of it. I don’t know either of you, and you’ve never met me, and I’ve only started reading your personal blog regularly some weeks ago, but I’m hooked. I’m not going through some great times and your writing, your stories, everything you have to say makes me smile, from the inside-out.

I’m jealous of you two as a couple. You’re the couple we all want to be. Keep it up, and keep posting outfit posts that make want to go shopping, in this bloody freezing cold!!!!!!!!!

• Siel says:

I’m a little bit jealous of the beautiful weather you are having! (It’s still -5 degrees here)

But you deserve it :) And you look gorgeous! Can I borrow you closet please? :D

• Mousy says:

That dress and that scenery really bring out your beautiful red hair. You look great!

• Nina says:

That first photo is such a stunner! Not only because of you in this beautiful dress (love it!), but also because of the composition and the colourful-ness of the whole picture! Well done, Terry!
    I’ve been reading all your posts and I’m really waiting for the next “part”. In the meantime I hope you’re having fun (in the sun)! ;)

• Sammy says:

Wow that last photo is amazing! I am so jealous right now :)

• Your shoes are awesome!!!

• Jasmine says:

That’s it I am so moving to Spain. Stunning. It is just so breath taking I can see why you always return and never want to leave. Somehow I missed this post, glad I was browsing the site and found it.