Official.

This arrived in the mail today.

Bring it on, all you McNaughties out there…

(P.S. This makes me officially a superhero now. Anyone know where to get good capes these days?)

• Kerry says:

Oh capes are like totes bang on trend right now Amber, you’ll be able to find one in most high and low end stores! And you can remix them in so many ways!
    (That was my fashion magazine impression – you like?)

But seriously, that is massively exciting for you. I know it’s not the magic spell for stopping all the McNaughties, but I’m really glad you and Terry fought that battle so hard and won.

And I think for evidence of your superhero qualities, no-one need look further than your recent post on professional blogging. You do an incredible job and I’m certain all of your readers are all so thankful that we get to be a part of the community you have brought together through all your blogs.

Big love to the Shoeper family! xx

• Woo well done, really pleased for you! :)

• Moni says:

Please don’t wear a cape. It’s much too dangerous! (Remember “The Incredibles” ;) )
    I’d suggest yellow latex instead. Or maybe green… :P

• Yours is one of the last ever legal cases I worked on even if only a little bit ;)

Every so often the good guys win – now I shall see you in a bright red cape with the undersides of your Loubs glinting in the sunlight.

CONGRATULATIONS!

And I can’t thank you enough.. If it hadn’t been for your encouragement and words of wisdom, I honestly don’t know what we’d have done! (And of course, if it hadn’t been for you finding out about the other trademark application, it might not even have occurred to us to check, and we could be in a very different position right now.) I can’t tell you how much it meant to Terry and I to have such great advice, and even just to have someone telling us we were doing the right thing :)

• Nikki G says:

That is wonderful! Congratulations!!

Woohoo! It’s official: you are indeed a ShoeperHero!

• Arlene says:

actually teared up. Well done you guys. V v proud xx