Welcome to Hollywood

Yes, folks, it’s the moment absolutely none of you have been waiting for: part two of the video of our California trip. Because, yes, our holiday videos come in different parts. Think of it as like the Halloween movies, only a little less scary. Only a little bit, though.

(Part 1 of this series, a.k.a. “San Francisco” is here, for those of you who are interested. Yes, mum and dad, I AM talking just to you now.)

Enjoy! And tell Terry he is AWESUM for putting this together!

And now I’m going to go and lock myself in my bedroom so I can cry over the fact that we are not there anymore

The boulevards, the neon lights
I’ve been in love since the first sight
I wouldn’t change it if I could
Welcome to Hollywood

~ Mitchell Musso, Welcome to Hollywood

P.S. On the subject of holidays, Lape posted an interview with me on her travel blog today – you can see it here! Thanks, Lape!

• AWWWWHH loved this video, Terry is quite the talented man, isn’t he? loved the shot of him wearing his aviator shades, and the one of you when you went to see Marilyn Monroe’s resting space? I think that’s what it is… and basically everything in this video… now I really want to go to LA :)

• Melisa P. says:

Oh dear.. I love this video. Terry makes awesome videos.. I wish I could go to LA now.. =(

• Cookie says:

Such a great video! Really cheered me up :)

Not that it’s gloomy here in southern-ish Europe. In fact it’s very warm and sunny. So you know, if you are looking for somewhere to go on vacation ;)

Terry, you are TEH AWESOME!

• Nina says:

Love it! The landscape looks so awesome – great photographer/video maker and lovely motifs :) Best wishes from pre-exam-nervous Nina ;)

• Caroline says:

Yup, Terry you are AEWSUM.

And Amber, I wish I looked as stylish as you do on holiday. Sadly, my most recent holidays have been spent up the side of mountains in Scotland, and if I wore your shoes I’d break something! :)

Ah, now I’ve seen photos from your holiday, and I don’t think you could look anything less than stylish if you tried! I actually felt very un-stylish on this trip… even although I knew it would be cold in San Francisco, and possibly cold in LA, too, I had allowed optimism to reign supreme, and so I did a really bad job of packing and took mostly sundresses with me… Of course, we got a lot of cold weather and I ended up having to wear the same thing over and over again – that stripey top and my San Francisco tourist hoodie got a LOT of use on that trip!

• Andrea says:

I’ll have you know it is a great compliment that I pause my Spotify and play the audio on your vidoes, Terry. :) And now I’m going to look up this song on Spotify. Isn’t the internet just one big circle?

Fab video, makes me want to go on vacation and not be huddled in my tights (tights! Your enemy!) and cardigan at the library. Though I am enjoying the Northeastern US Autumn.