The needle returns to the start of the song, and we all sing along like before

Forever Amber

ASOS yellow circle skirt

ASOS yellow circle skirt

(ASOS skirt, Christian Louboutin shoes, ancient sweater, clutch bag “borrowed” from my mum)

Now, I know this didn’t start out as an outfit blog, but my life seems to have entered into one of  those unfortunate phases where nothing much is happening, move along folks, nothing to see here.

Wait a minute: that’s not really a “phase”, is it? That’s “my life”. Ah.

This week’s “nothing much happening” is mostly down to our current lack of transport. We still haven’t managed to replace Terry’s car yet, and this week mine managed to fail its MOT quite spectacularly, so we’re starting to wonder if someone has placed some kind of car-related curse on us. We’re also starting to feel a bit like teenagers again, because we’re now having to call my dad anytime we want to go somewhere (which, thankfully isn’t all that often on account of us not actually having “real” jobs.) and ask him for a lift. I don’t know about Terry, but I’m also planning to ask for an increase in my pocket money. And a pony.

The good news is that my car can be fixed, and will be back in action at some mysterious time in the future, and we’re going to look at a replacement for Terry’s this afternoon, so hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Until then, you get random photos of my outfits: have a good weekend, everyone!

Forever Amber

Facebook // Twitter //

• Sandy says:

Good luck with the pocket money increase….although I think you might have to wait for a birthday or Christmas for the pony! :P

• Stephen says:

Hey – do you like Del Amitri? Or just the song?

Just curious! ;-)

• Leigh says:

I am also a bit bored recently, it’s too long till Halloween, let’s get a wee night together soon! We could give it a theme, then we can get dressed up!!! Ideas on a postcard….or just Facebook me.
    Love to Terry and the fabulous Mr Ruben man! L x

Yes! Especially to the “getting dressed up” bit! Can the theme just be “getting ridiculously dressed up”? We have a crazy few weeks leading up to holidays, but we need to sort something soon – it’s been too long!

• Lela says:

SO cute, Amber. When you don’t want this outfit anymore…*points in my direction* ;)

Besos,
    Lela
    Fashion Blog – Lela London

• Erika says:

Good look with the car hunting! Hope yours is back and running soon as well. I will enjoy the outfit posts in the meantime. ;-)

• Call me M says:

hahah that was so funny! A pony would be lovely! :)
    I hope you find a new car really soon!

Good news – he bought the car we went to see this afternoon, which means that we will soon be mobile again, and I can get back to shopping for shoes and dresses, rather than shiny things with wheels!

• Mum says:

Great news, I’ll put a hold on the pony.

• Katie says:

Life is so frustrating without a car! I hope you have at least one back in action soon.