OK, I have approximately 4 minutes to write this post before relieving Terry of childcare duties, so three things:
01. These trousers were sent to me by the kind people at Joanie Clothing, and when I put them on, it was the first time I’d really felt like myself since before I got pregnant. The power of clothes will never cease to amaze me, so thanks for that, Joanie peeps!
02. Still totally cringed when I looked back at the photos, though. GOD. (I lost another 2 pounds this week, but there’s still a big difference between the person I am in my head and the person I see in the mirror/in photos. That’s possibly because the person I am in my head is Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O’Hara, though…)
03. Yeah, I’m wearing pink and black again. I know it probably seems like those are the only colours I wear right now, but they really aren’t, honestly: I mean, I also wear pink and grey a lot, and that’s TOTALLY different, right?
04. I was lying about there being only three things. There will obviously be more than just three things. Seriously, AS IF I’d be able to keep it that short?
05. These photos were taken on the single sunny day this week, sandwiched between two weeks of wintry weather. Like, one day I was out like this, with bare feet in pumps, and the next day? It snowed. Which was just plain WRONG. I mean, snow at Easter is just ALL CAPS WRONG, isn’t it? I think so.
06. Aaaand I really DO have to wind this up now. Happy Monday, everyone!
Cigarette trousers c/o Joanie Clothing